1. There are welded and non-welded type, double bow and single bow
available for supplying.
2. Non-welded bow spring casing centralizer is made of spring steel
which has been heat teated and hardened tempered.
2. End collar hinges are folded toward inside. This way will
minimize the collar stretch tendsthatto happenwhen centralizers
encounter tapers, commonly found in certain type of pipe
3. A reinforcing rib stamped into the end collar. This way will
strengthen and preserve it's round configuration during transport.
4. Several different spring bow heights that are available to
accommodate most of casing-to
5.Centralizers with built-in stop devices as well as those of
uncommon sizes are available based on